| Current Vacancies
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- Oversee all aspects of supply chain including procurement, Materials Planning and
- Achieve Supply Chain Goals and Objectives to deliver the expected results such as cost reduction,
inventory optimization, and enhanced payment terms, while supporting operation requirements…
- Develop and execute a complete spend and stock analysis program.
- Work closely with other functions and corporate to drive continuous improvement, ensure quality
performance and regulatory compliance
- Conduct risk assessments and develop follow-up plans
- Negotiate agreements/contracts/purchase orders and service level agreements to achieve
the company best interests.
- He / She must remain current on supply chain regulations, and trends.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have minimum from 6-9 years experience in similar position.
- Minimum 6 years of supply chain work experience.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic, English & French.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills with proven experience in motivating a diverse staff
- Excellent planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Supply Chain Management Certificate is preferable.
- Results-oriented with a strong performance, cost management and bottom-line orientation.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding targets goals.
- Experience with ERP systems and processes (forecasting, planning, supply chain metrics).