1-Site acquisition, planning and property services
Teams of highly experienced acquisition agents, surveyors and planners work with network operators, landowners and local authorities to achieve optimal site solutions and provide ongoing management, saving the customer considerable time and effort.
Mobiserve construction services focus on meeting the requirements of 2G, 3G, WiMAX, LTE, Tetra, PMR and all other wireless communication technologies. Qualified, experienced engineers use the latest technology to produce an optimized site, ensuring cost effective construction and ease of subsequent operation. Class-leading project management and civil engineering services ensure delivery on time and to specification.
3-Mast and tower solutions
With an extensive portfolio and experience in masts, Palm tree and towers structural design, Mobiserve provides analysis, design and physique of new structures. Years of product innovation will result in customers’ benefit from increased safety, faster implementation and structural efficiency while reducing costs.
4-Antenna and microwave installation services
Highly trained field teams carry out full surveys, installation, testing, integration and configuration of antenna and microwave systems. Support services include network optimization and Quality of Service improvement, as well as, rapid response for equipment delivery and fault fixing, keeping the customers’ connected.
5-Network equipment installation and commissioning
Mobiserve provides installation, commissioning, integration, swap-out and de-commissioning services for 2G and 3G mobile networks, WiMAX and other wireless technologies. These services can be individually integrated into any network roll-out program or offered as part of turnkey engineering service, providing the customer with complete control over their cash flow and capital investment.
6-Network equipment swap out programs
Having completed numerous projects for clients, Mobiserve is the market leader in completing network equipment swap out programs. Our specialization in site access arrangements, logistics, work flow management and technically skilled teams ensures that equipment is swapped with the absolute minimum of down time.
7-Core switching services
Mobiserve offers,through its highly skilled and experienced engineers, an end-to-end service, from switch planning to switch installation, commissioning, network switch upgrades and support.
8-Network support services
Mobiserve ensures that customers are kept on air. The Service Support Centre manages planned and reactive fault call-out activity, providing management reports, in real time. The field technicians provide a variety of services in both emergency and planned maintenance scenarios, minimizing the probability of faults. Workings in fields are supported by an efficient nationwide storage logistics service.
For 16 years, the Operators and vendor’s companies, building and maintaining the mobile communication infrastructure, have trusted Mobiserve to deliver the activities required under their commercial contracts for the following reasons:
• Mobiserve meets customer demands safely, reliably and to the highest possible quality
• Mobiserve is able to instantly scale its workforce nationally to meet demand with the right expertise in this rapidly developing environment
• Mobiserve experience in mobile networks helps them to reduce operational costs throughout the whole life of the contract
• Mobiserve highly trained and skilled technical teams deliverfrom the start the correct solutions, solving problems with minimal customer disruption, making it the low risk supplier of choice
• As part of its true partnership approach, Mobiserve transfers risk from the customer, taking total ownership of projects
• Mobiserve has created an award-winning health and safety culture, ensuring everyone who works for Mobiserve gets Home Safe Every Day
© Copyright 2015. mobiserveholding